Saturday, December 1, 2018

Thanksgiving Festivities

So although I started decorating for Christmas on November 1st lol, Thanksgiving wasn't completely skipped. Blakely had a Thanksgiving performance and feast at her school which was great! It happened to be the day we headed to Disney so Delainey missed school altogether and got to come. Dave also did which was his first time ever making it since its in the morning! So we basically had the whole fam there including the grandmas! 


I love our preschool and all the fun perfomances/activiites they do. We had a full thanksgiving lunch a few days early to get us in the Thanksgiving spirit!
 Like I said in a previous post, Delainey and I came down with strep 3 days before Thanksgiving so that put a little damper on our plans, but by Thursday we were thankfully better and able to go to Gammoe's for a lovely Thanksgiving feast! I think she literally cooked 10 things just for the 8 of us! They are amazing! We had a nice relaxing morning at the house, got my car all set up for Sammy (which I love my van by the way. So functional for 3 kids), decorated the house a little more, watched the parade on TV and then headed to Gammoes around 2. The neighbors got a new puppy so we played with her for a while and just enjoyed a cool day outside by the fire pit and a lovely dinner after.


I didn't venture out for any black friday shopping this year, but did complete majority of online. I think I have 2 people left and I am done! Didn't feel like standing in lines for hours. Friday we played with Kelli and her kids, had an oyster roast and just enjoyed the down time.

Saturday we went to watch the FSU game with some friends and then Dave and I did some shopping together and had dinner out while the girls had a sleepover at Gammoes. It was a lovely day. So overall we had a great Thanksgiving break even though it started out a little rough. God bless some medicine! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too surrounded by all your loved ones! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete