Friday, November 30, 2018

Disney Vacation Getaway - Our last trip as a family of 4

The  weekend before Thanksgiving we headed down to Disney for one last hoorah before Sammy arrives. We love Disney at Christmas time and thought sooner than later would be best so we did it before Thanksgiving. The weather ended up being cold and perfect to kick off the Holiday season! 

Friday night we went to Disney Springs and had dinner with the Griffins then walked around and looked at all the shops and did the Christmas tree trail. They had 30 trees all decorated by movie. The girls loved that it snowed on you too while walking through the trees. 






 The next day we headed to Magic Kingdom. We did some rides early on while the weather was nice, watched the parade, and then headed back to the hotel to have dinner and change clothes before going back for the fireworks and lighting of the castle. Big Momma rented a motorized scooter for the weekend and it was the best decision of my life! It was glorious not having to walk 10 miles around a crowded park. I was dodging and weaving and poor Dave couldn't keep up haha. Blakely and I did some small rides on our own while Dave and Delainey hit up Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad.






Sunday we woke up early and headed to Hollywood Studios since we could enter an hour early since we were staying on Disney property at the Dolphin. Of course everyone and their mother had the same idea and ran straight to the new Toy Story land for the slinky dog rollercoaster. So by the time we were there it was a 90 minute wait so we said forget that. Instead Dave and D did the rocking rollercoaster and she loved it! She officially can do any rollercoaster ever now! This had flips and corkscrews so she is ready for all the big rides! Blake and I just ran around in the scooter and enjoyed a peaceful morning of snacks and shows which is mostly what Hollywood Studios is. The frozen show was hilarious and our favorite of the day! We ended up calling it a day around 3 and headed back to the hotel to return the scooter and head home. 



We had a great weekend enjoying our last vacay together. Like all good things we paid for the fun the next day when Delainey and I came down with Strep throat but thankfully she only missed one day and it was Thanksgiving so we had a nice relaxing week while we waited for our antibiotics to kick in. We were back in business by Wednesday thankfully so we still did enjoy Thanksgiving. I will do a post about that though later. Next Disney trip we will have Sammy with us! :) We hope he loves Disney as much as the rest of us do! 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete