Thursday, December 3, 2015

Elf on the Shelf - 1st Catastrophe

I am sure everyone in the entire world has heard of the Elf on the Shelf by now. Any fun holiday tradition and I of course jumpon board. We are now in our 3rd year of doing the Elf on the Shelf and it has taken on a whole new meaning this year.
First of all we named our elf Dash and she didn't really pay too much attention to him the 1st year. Last year, he brought her a book and a piece of candy each morning, so she wasn't too concerned with what sort of mischief he was getting into. This year...she cares. She asks questions about why he is doing what he is. How does he fly back to Santa at night. Why doesn't he talk to me. Who is making my presents then if he is here. And she sure doesn't like him to play with her toys. That is what led to our first catastrophe today. 
Dash built a castle out of blocks and trapped himself inside. Delainey called it a jail because his arms were sticking through the windows lol. Well she just had to free him from jail. So when I wasn't looking she took him out of jail. I of course made a big ordeal about how he lost his magic since she touched him and now he can't tell Santa what presents you want. She was a little concerned about the present issue so I am implementing a plan tonight to get his magic back. 

I have made a poem to leave next to Dash with a bag of magic dust to sprinkle over him to help him recover. I am just mixing some salt and sprinkles together to put on him and leave him for the day. After tomorrow he will be back in action! I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow morning!!

Here is the poem I  wrote. 

Here is the bag tag I stapled on top of the Magic Dust bag.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!