Thursday, December 3, 2015

Elf on the Shelf - 1st Catastrophe

I am sure everyone in the entire world has heard of the Elf on the Shelf by now. Any fun holiday tradition and I of course jumpon board. We are now in our 3rd year of doing the Elf on the Shelf and it has taken on a whole new meaning this year.
First of all we named our elf Dash and she didn't really pay too much attention to him the 1st year. Last year, he brought her a book and a piece of candy each morning, so she wasn't too concerned with what sort of mischief he was getting into. This year...she cares. She asks questions about why he is doing what he is. How does he fly back to Santa at night. Why doesn't he talk to me. Who is making my presents then if he is here. And she sure doesn't like him to play with her toys. That is what led to our first catastrophe today. 
Dash built a castle out of blocks and trapped himself inside. Delainey called it a jail because his arms were sticking through the windows lol. Well she just had to free him from jail. So when I wasn't looking she took him out of jail. I of course made a big ordeal about how he lost his magic since she touched him and now he can't tell Santa what presents you want. She was a little concerned about the present issue so I am implementing a plan tonight to get his magic back. 

I have made a poem to leave next to Dash with a bag of magic dust to sprinkle over him to help him recover. I am just mixing some salt and sprinkles together to put on him and leave him for the day. After tomorrow he will be back in action! I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow morning!!

Here is the poem I  wrote. 

Here is the bag tag I stapled on top of the Magic Dust bag.


2 comments:

  1. “So I’m someone’s mom!” Welcoming our first child, Cecily , at 12:24 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14. We are absolutely head over heels in love with Cecily, and parenthood is already the most insane and beautiful thing in existence, It's made me excited to have a little spitfire of a daughter of my own. I remembered when i found out i was pregnant 3years ago and was about to walk away from the musical. But at eight weeks, i had a miscarriage. i was so unhappy, until i seek help spiritually from Priest Babaka the herbal practitioner, who helps and guide me to get pregnant again, even at the trying times few weeks in April when i battled symptoms of the coronavirus including "a cough that makes it feel like my head is splitting open from the inside out, but luckily, the baby was okay with the Priest help. i am happy to finally be a mother, couples out there that needs help, trying to conceive a baby, contact Priest Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , you will definitely have a baby to make you a parent. He handle Pregnancy related cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete