Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had such a lovely Thanksgiving break. On Saturday morning, I woke up and said to Dave don't you have work today. It felt like Monday, but we had 2 more glorious days to hang out.  Thursday, we enjoyed pancakes for breakfast and a nice relaxing morning at the house. We headed over to Marcia's around noon to help cook and fry a turkey. Mom & Dad,  Jeff & Kelli and the girls, and Emily & Will all came over for dinner. We had a lovely meal and the older girls had a great time playing in the sandbox. We ended the night with a little friendly competition of heads up and then all headed home.



 Georgie took my phone and was taking selfies...so cute. 
 Friday, Blakely and I did some black friday shopping. We didn't go till 9 am so it wasn't too crazy. We got tons of great deals at Kohls and I am happy to report I am finished Christmas shopping! I still have small little stocking stuffer things to get, but I am done with all the cousins and kids! Poor B was covered in clothes and toys :)
Friday afternoon, Dave & I headed out to Jessica & Gregg's for a Mex-giving feast with our dear friends. Gregg cooked out Mexican and we all just hung outside around the bonfire and caught up. 
 Saturday we went to Lowe's and picked out our Christmas tree, decorated the house, and headed out to Mellow Mushroom to watch the FSU vs. UF game. Delainey has been loving all things christmas themed and keeps saying "Oh my gosh! That is so beautiful" to everything she sees. LOL I love the holidays!  FSU beat the Gators last night so that was a nice victory for my team. It was nice for mom and Dad to have a night out while the girls got to have sleepovers with their grandmas!

One of the most exciting parts of Thanksgiving is that Dash the Elf is back and Delainey is loving trying find him each morning when she wakes up. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!