Friday, December 14, 2018

9 Month Bumpdate






How far along are you: 37 Weeks now! I took my pics though at 36 weeks.

Size of baby: We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and big boy Sammy was measuring 6 lb 6 ounces. He was head down and all looked great!

Cravings: I am really enjoying some publix sprinkle cookies, cheese and crackers, and still any pasta. I've been doing lots of oatmeal and coffee in the morning. Nothing I am dying for though!

Weight gained: 34 pounds. Gail the ultrasound lady said he should be gaining about a half pound a week so I am attributing 2 of the 4 lbs to him :) I'm thinking I will max out at 38-40 in the end. I am certainly looking bigger though. My face has started to swell my legs are nice and large. Oh well we've only got 2 more weeks.

Sleep: I'm adjusting to the lack of sleep that will come with a baby. LOL I think I get about a 4 hour stretch then it is hit or miss how much I sleep after that. It takes lots of work and pain to flip from one side to the other so sleep isn't the best these days...hence the coffee. :)

Baby Movement: He is still moving good. He is definitely running out of room though so the movements are more dramatic. My stomach will stretch into a square or I'll get a good jab in my pubic bone. It isn't so much flips and spins like back in the day. He still get hiccups a few times a day.

How Mom is feeling: I'm doing alright. Movement has certainly slowed down. I walk/waddle much slower. I feel like all my joints are softening and loosening so it is causing lots of pain in my pelvis, groin and even my shoulder. I googled it and I diagnosed myself with something called Symbiosis pubis dysfunction. Basically I am realeasing too much relaxin and stuff is softening to early and causing pain. I am surviving though. Key is taking breaks often and not over doing it. Emotionally I feel great though and am super excited about how soon we will get to meet Sammy.

Miss Anything: Nope. I am going to miss him kicking inside me once he is born though.

Nursery Progress: The nursery is officially done!

Best moment this month: All the fun Christmas activities we have been busy doing. It is making these last few weeks fly by though. The girls are doing a little paper chain counting down the days till he arrives. We have 13 more days till the big day! Ahh! This week alone I had supper club, went to see the Elf at the Alhambra with Delainey, Daves work Christmas dinner, the Nutcracker with the girls today and tomorrow we are doing a  hayride at Emily's house. We got our tree and our house all decorated and have been enjoying all the Christmas movies. The girls have one more week of school with each of them having a Christmas party, Blake has a Christmas program and I have one last appointment on Friday. Lots of fun to look forward to.


Looking forward to next month: I can't wait to see if I am dilating at all at my appointment next Friday. I will be 38 weeks and it will be my last dr appointment. I am scheduled for an induction at 7 am on December 28th. :) Hopefully Sammy cooperates and all goes according to plan since it is all laid out so beautifully. It is just so nice having childcare for the girls lined up and for Dave's work. He would be my child though if he came in and said forget your plans and did his own thing! We are also excited for Christmas and all the excitement it brings for the girls!

Look at how precious this onesie I got from my mom's friend Dawn. How sweet! Can't wait to put him in it!
So this is it for the Bumpdates. I will update you guys next Friday on how my last dr appointment goes, but things are crazy around here so stay tuned to Instagram for more frequent updates on what is going on! Thanks for following along on this journey with me the past 9 months and being the best support and prayer warriors possible! I love and appreciate you all dearly! XOXO


2 comments:

  1. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete