Monday, September 10, 2018

It is Fall Y'all!

Hey guys! I have been meaning to post the past few days and every time I get my computer out and lay in bed to do it, I fall asleep! LOL Finally, September is here and that means quite a few things. It means it is my favorite season of the year, football is back, Bible study is back in swing, hopefully the cool weather will be coming soon, and I am one month closer to meeting baby Samuel! I am 23 weeks today so next Friday I will do my 6 month Bumpdate! It is crazy how fast it is going. We have officially decorated the house in all things Fall/Thanksgiving. I don't do halloween so it is more of a Fall decor we keep up from September through November.

Here are some things we have been up to over the past couple weeks.
Blakely started school! So Big Mama has 3 days of free time each week. Wohoo!

 We took the girls to a Jags game. Delainey absolutely loved it and still sings the "Move those chains" song all day!


 We went to a neighborhood grand opening where we got to do a ride in a hot air balloon and then swam and cooked out with Kel & Jeff and the cousins who were in town for the day!
 Blakely and I had a mommy's day out that included Donuts for breakfast, a stop at my Dr. appt which he basically checked the heartbeat and said everything looks good so see you in 5 weeks, and then lunch at my favorite restaurant.

 We had lots of dinners out and ice cream treats at the end of the week for awesome behavior from both my girlies.
 We had our 1st golf experience at Top Golf and it was lots of fun!

 We swam and laid out at the pool. Look at that belly! hahah
 Davie & I made a trip over to the FSU vs. Virginia Tech football game. It was good to see some old friends, but the team played horribly.

 I started back at Mom 2 Mom last week and BSF starts this week so we are nice and busy these days! Delainey also had her first soccer game last week and she played awesome! Time is flying and before we know it October will be here. We are just trying to enjoy all the fun September brings though! I'll be back next week with my 6 month Bumpdate! Hope all is well! XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!