Friday, July 6, 2018

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY - HELLO 2ND TRIMESTER!

Woohoo! We have made it to the 2nd trimester and are officially 1/3 of the way to meeting Baby McLaughlin #3. There is no denying that I am pregnant these days and people are starting to ask when I will share the news of my pregnancy with the world. I just want to do a good God glorifying post. Last time I posted something on facebook was after my 2nd miscarriage and I had like 1,000 views so I need it to be a stellar post telling my journey over the past 2 years and how God has worked during that time. It can't just be something I throw together in 15 minutes and I have just been too busy to do it so hopefully next week I will work on that and the world will finally know the good news we have been praying for, for so long! Stay tuned for that and that is why I haven't put anything on social media.

As far as this pregnancy goes, Mom is large and in charge and I finally look pregnant. The baby is the size of a kiwi/peach, about 3 inches long and a 1/2  pound. So too big to stay down in my pelvis. It has raised up and outward as you can see from the pictures below.


I am feeling great! Not that I ever felt that bad during the entire 1st trimester. I don't know if I can attribute the glorious lack of symptoms to the acupuncture or just being different this pregnancy, but boy was it different. Different from all 4 times of being pregnant. I always felt very tired and so nauseous that I had to eat every 1-2 hours or I felt like I was going to throw up. I barely ever felt like that this time and the only thing that changed was the acupuncture so I would recommend trying it to anyone who does experience some bad symptoms. I of course dealt with the worry and anxiety of all the trials we have endured over the past 9 weeks and just praying that this baby would live. But other than that we have been pretty good with the occasional moody/grumpiness from the hormones changing. So hopefully we are smooth sailing and in the sweet time of pregnancy for the next 20ish weeks.

We had a great trip to the Bahamas and it was very relaxing! Lots of time in the pool and on the beach, with some good food and early bedtimes for everyone. We had lots of fun! I will do a whole blog post recapping our trip but here are a few where you can start to see the belly popping out.




I hope you all had a great 4th of July! We sure did! Talk to you all soon! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbodo I was able to get pregnant. I'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbodo whose email address is ( Miraclebabiesworld@gmail.com ) or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs I'm 8months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at ( Miraclebabiesworld@gmail.com ) or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete