Saturday, June 23, 2018

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY - 11 WEEEK UPDATE

So far we are still good friends! I had an ultrasound on Tuesday at a Storks View which is just an ultrasound place you can go and pay money at it and see your baby whenever. The baby was measuring at 11 weeks and 5 days and had a heartbeat of 168 so things were looking good. This week and the last make me a little nervous because I am coming off of my meds. They say the placenta kicks in between 9-12 weeks. It scares me to stop the meds before 12 weeks so we are slowly tapering off of them. On Monday I had my last progesterone shot and this week I have only been taking 1 crinone a day which is a progesterone too. So I went from 2 crinones and a shot to 1 crinone and shot, now to just 1 crinone. My last of them is on Monday. I also am supposed to stop the Heparin at 12 weeks too which is Monday. So hopefully all goes well with that and we will be smooth sailing for the next 28 weeks. I go to see my real OB this Wednesday so if that ultrasound looks good, I will finally feel confident to say I am having a baby! The poor ultrasound lady there has this tiny dark room and both times I have walked in in the past year their has been no heartbeat so it gives me a little anxiety to walk into her office. But we are just praying all will go well!

We have had an eventful week at my nephew Caleb was born on Monday to my sister-in-law. He is so cute and I got to be at the hospital on Monday to witness it all! So we finally have some boys invading the Jacksonville cousins. Next up is baby Rush (my sisters baby) due next month! Woohoo! I hope you all have a great weekend and I will keep you posted on how Wednesday goes. We are going on a family trip to the Bahamas on Thursday so I will let you know on Wednesday night! XOXO


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!