Wednesday, June 13, 2018

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY - 10 Week Update

So we have officially made it into the 10 week threshold! The baby measuring at 10 weeks and 2 days isn't something we have seen since being pregnant with Blakely! I of course am still cautious since its only a few days into 10 weeks and will feel super good about it once I hit 12 weeks but atleast we have crossed my past 2 times miscarriage hump. Dr. Winslow did a very quick ultrasound and said all looks good. He didn't give me a heartbeat reading or check the size of my fluid even though I asked him to. He said it all looks fine don't worry about it. Ugg some doctors can be so understanding with my  neurotic billion questions and some can't. He can't handle it. He said just enjoy being pregnant and stop worrying about it. LOL

He did say he can't find the blood anywhere and it looks like all has reattached good so that is good. I thought I myself saw a little area so who knows if eventually I will bleed it out or not. So that is where we stand. I am officially graduated from the FIRM and moving onto Dr. Garcia. I have had bad luck the  past 2 times I have had ultrasounds at Garcias so I'm sure I will be a nervous wreck when that is scheduled. I am waiting to hear back from the nurses now to get me scheduled in the next week or so.

As far as medicines go, I am going to stop my progesterone shots on Sunday and then lower my crinone from twice a day to once a day from week 11-12. I stop Heparin at 12 so all that will be left to take is my vitamins! Thank you guys so much for your prayers and lets keep it going for 2 more solid weeks!! My sister in law Emily is having her baby either tomorrow or Monday depending on how her blood pressure and urine sample look, so say some prayers for a smooth healthy delivery. Can't wait to add another to the McLaughlin bunch of cousins!! I'll keep you all updated on when my next ultrasound is! Thanks again for the prayers! You all are amazing and I truly feel the love from both near and far!! XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!