Thursday, June 7, 2018

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY - 9 WEEK UPDATE

1. We heard a heart beat today. Baby's heart rate was at 180 and he said thats right where it should be. 2. Baby was measuring on track at 25 mm which was right where I needed to be in relation to last week.
3. The blood looked the same. He measured it at 2 cm instead of 2.5 but looked about the same to me so that is good.

I told the doctor I have had 2 previous miscarriages at week 9 and asked if there was anything that he could see that could be bad. He said the only thing I can find that is not right on track is the size of the gestational sac. He said it looked a little low on fluid. He said normal range measures from a week behind to a week ahead of where you are. So 8 weeks and 3 days to 10 weeks and 3 days is normal. Mine was at 8 weeks flat. He said he wasn't super concerned, but of course it's another thing to worry about. So I of course googled how to increase the fluid and the main thing is to stay hydrated. So of course I am going to be over the top about it. A bottle of water every hour for 12 hours. I bought watermelon water and coconut water and lots of strawberries, watermelon, and cantaloupe. So hopefully it will help.

I have another ultrasound on Wednesday which would put me at 10 weeks and 2 days. I have yet for a baby to make it to measuring 10 weeks so that would be huge if we can do that! I say after that I will breathe a sigh of relief but I doubt that will happen till one more ultrasound at 12 weeks. Or honestly until I have a child in my hands I will be stressed. LOL too much knowledge and history to enjoy like the good old days! So please amp up the prayers this week. We really need them for the baby as well as my anxiety for my dr appt next Wednesday. I will probably throw up before next weeks from nerves lol. Thank you all of following along and praying. We really do appreciate it so much and I have been bad about updating you through text I am so sorry. It is unintentional and I just sometimes forget who all I need to update asap on the ultrasounds. Talk to you all soon! XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!