Thursday, May 4, 2017

Happy 5th Birthday Delainey!

I can't believe my first born is 5 years old! I was so emotional celebrating her birthday! I attribute most of it to pregnancy hormones LOL but 5 is such a big year. She is a grown kid now. She is off to kindergarten 5 days a week where my time spent with her is limited. So heartbreaking. I hated when kids missed school as a teacher, but I totally get it now. I am definitely going to need some days during the week every now and then to do trips or just have a mommy daughter day. :)

We celebrated with presents in the morning, cupcakes at school, swimming with our cousins, and hibachi for dinner. It also happened to be the Awana Cubbies Ceremony and the Mother's Day Tea so I was with her most of the day which was fun!

We will be doing a big Elena Pool Party on Saturday to finish off birthday week! We love you so much sweet Delainey Marie!







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!