Friday, April 28, 2017

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY

Let me set the scene for you for tonight. I am laying in bed doing this blog. (Have been in bed since 8:20.) There is a stack of saltine crackers on my night stand with 2 waters and I am eating wheat thins and string cheese in bed. The pregnancy symptoms have officially hit. I know it means something is in there growing and sucking the life out of me, but it is not pleasant for me. :) Luckily I am not a thrower upper (is that even a word) but I feel nauseous most of the day. The key to keeping it at bay is to keep eating. So that is what I do. When I wake in the middle of the night, I have to eat some saltines before going back to bed. When I wake in the morning I immediately grab a protein shake and a granola bar and that gets me through for about an hour until its cereal for breakfast. I snack all day in the car or wherever I am on smoothies, fruit, pirates booty. Lunch and dinner are very wishy washy depending on what I am in the mood for. Mainly cold things are what I like. I like cold noodles, salads, cheese, apples with peanut butter, smoothies, crackers or chips.... Not really any meats or veggies though. I lived off of cheese quesadillas last pregnancy and they don't even sound good. :( I need to go to publix and find some good cold foods to buy! So moral of the story if this keeps up which based off of both my pregnancies with the girls. it last for 6 weeks I am in for another 4-5 weeks. So I am going to be huge from eating all day long and I don't even care. As long as I feel good I am happy. 

The exhaustion has also hit. I am usually asleep by 9 and often times nap during the day when Blakely takes her nap. I am not in the coma like I was in the past, but still tired. Other than those new symptoms things are the same. Still on crinone and heparin and I have another ultrasound on Tuesday morning. I think if the baby is measuring on track I will feel pretty good. Last time when I miscarried it was a few days behind so lets pray it is measuring on track! I will be back early next week to update you on how it went. I am off to bed, we have big Daddy's (Dave's) 36 birthday tomorrow! Big day of soccer and then maybe dinner out to celebrate. I hope you all have a good weekend. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!