Thursday, May 4, 2017

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY

Do I dare say it? Should I be honest and say I am feeling pretty good about this pregnancy at this point. If I do recall I said the same thing last time after my 9 1/2 week appointment  and things went bad the next week. So forgive me for being cautious even though so far things are looking good. This week I had a 2nd ultrasound with Dr. Brown. He is such a gem. He knew with the miscarriage I wanted a little extra reassurance and had zero problem with me coming in for another ultrasound. He actually said the miscarriage rate is decreased when patients are given extra reassurances through ultrasounds. Totally makes sense so you aren't as stressed. So we are 2 down and 1 more to go. Not with him though. His insurance won't cover you after 10 weeks so I am moving back to Dr. Garcia again. The wanted to get me in next week, but I conveniently pushed it a few weeks later so I would be 12 weeks for my next ultrasound. If all looks good at that one, I will feel confident we will have a baby in December!

I feel good about this though because there are some noticeable differences in this one and last one. Last time my numbers didn't double and these almost tripled. Last time my 9 week ultrasound the baby was measuring behind, this one is on track. I had zero soreness in my boobs and this time they are tender and finally starting to get bigger. Both times I have had nausea which isn't very fun, but a good sign. So there are some differences that are giving me confidence.

Of course it is all in God's hands how it will turn out so worrying one way or the other won't change his plans. So we will continue to pray for peace and a healthy baby and let time tell. :) I am continuing on my crinone and heparin till 12 weeks and then baby aspirin and prenatal will be all there is to do! Next week I will do a bump picture because Big Momma is getting large! :) At night my belly looks huge. Mainly because I ate half the refrigerator that day LOL. Anyways, Here are some pics from the ultrasound this week. We celebrating D's 5th birthday Saturday with a party so I'll be back with lots of pictures. I hope you all have a great weekend!


4 comments:


  1. hello everyone, i am here to share my story on how conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for years without no baby. i had problems with my in-laws about this, even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i cried all the time , i became a laughing stock among my friends, i was now seen as always unhappy. after many infertility treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man called (native iya Hindi )helped to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. (native iya Hindi made a spiritual native medicine for me and within 7 days i conceive of my daughter, today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what (native iya Hindi) did for me. pregnancy medicine for me and i am a happy mother, I know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact (native iya Hindi ), this is the contact email: hindinative@yahoo.com .Call/write him on Whats-app number+19145295224. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. “So I’m someone’s mom!” Welcoming our first child, Cecily , at 12:24 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14. We are absolutely head over heels in love with Cecily, and parenthood is already the most insane and beautiful thing in existence, It's made me excited to have a little spitfire of a daughter of my own. I remembered when i found out i was pregnant 3years ago and was about to walk away from the musical. But at eight weeks, i had a miscarriage. i was so unhappy, until i seek help spiritually from Priest Babaka the herbal practitioner, who helps and guide me to get pregnant again, even at the trying times few weeks in April when i battled symptoms of the coronavirus including "a cough that makes it feel like my head is splitting open from the inside out, but luckily, the baby was okay with the Priest help. i am happy to finally be a mother, couples out there that needs help, trying to conceive a baby, contact Priest Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , you will definitely have a baby to make you a parent. He handle Pregnancy related cases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings to everyone reading this testimony,am here to
    testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from herpes
    Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been herpes Positive for 5
    years before i came across Dr voodoo Email on the internet on how he has
    been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different
    virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i
    followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith
    in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple
    of days Dr voodoo sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on
    how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been
    confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks
    Dr voodoo was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though
    science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to
    save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently
    been treating diseases like,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and
    many others, you can contact this man on voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com.or
    add him on whatsApp +2348140120719, God Bless you sir!

    ReplyDelete