Thursday, February 2, 2017

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY

They are back! Time for our weekly updates on all things baby/infertility related. Unfortunately no miracles occurred between my miscarriage and now so we are getting back on the IVF horse. And by miracle I mean a baby naturally. Lots of spiritual growth has occurred though for me so that has been amazing! I am obsessed with my BSF bible study class and am learning so much! I feel like I'm back in college learning all about the Bible and Jesus. Anyways back to infertility business.

The onset of my period yesterday meant it was time to start on my birth control. Luckily I only have to take it for 2 1/2 weeks this time so hopefully it won't be too bad. Hopefully the kids will be on their best behavior and Dave will be working a lot so I don't have any reason to lose my cool. I didn't go as crazy last time so hopefully this time will be the same. Estrogen and I are just not great friends when I have too much of it! :)

Also in preparation for my Frozen Embryo Transfer in March,  I have to do a trial transfer next week to make sure my uterus looks good. Basically a precaution to make sure the catheter goes in well and the uterine lining looks good so the egg will adhere. Should be a quick little procedure but just one step closer to our end result...transferring on March 17th. I have heard of cycles being canceled because of bad uterine lining and other things so I don't want to get my hopes up too soon. Just trying to set small goals to help with the stress.

I am contemplating putting this on Facebook so others can follow along. I am worried if things don't go well everyone will know which is not easy. But on the other hand if things go poorly, I will have extra support and encouragement through it. I feel like I am bargaining with God when deciding on what to do. Maybe if I don't share my journey things will work out. If I do share my journey, things won't and an example will be made out of me. Isn't that so ridiculous. Whether I blog my journey or not, God already knows the outcome of this IVF cycle and that outcome has a purpose for my life. That's what I am holding on to throughout this. If it is meant to be it will be and it is all in HIS timing. Of course I appreciate your prayers for success though throughout it all. Thanks guys and I look forward to doing this again with you all!

Dave & I are off to Charleston tomorrow for a weekend getaway to celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary! SO crazy we have been married for 10 years. It has been amazing and I wouldn't change even 1 day of the past 10 years. So grateful that I get to do life with him. Be back next week with a recap of the weekend! Xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!