Saturday, January 7, 2017

House progress pics - Upstairs

Slowly but surely, things are starting to come together with the house. I've got a long way to go, but most of the large things are done. Now if only I could get my restoration hardware dining chairs without having to pay the $329 delivery surcharge fee life would be great. Until then we are standing at the dining room table. LOL The upstairs is complete with the exception of little decorations and stuff.
This is a little reading nook in the game room area. I forgot to take a pic of that, but it is basically all our old living room furniture with lots of cubbies filled with toys.
 Delainey's Room -  We need something over her bed?!? Suggestions?
 Blakely's big girl room - All her stuff is upstairs in this room, but I still have her sleeping in a crib downstairs. She doesn't try to climb out yet so I figured why make more work for myself by putting her in a regular bed when she is content in the crib.

The Guest Room upstairs - snuck in some Navy finally! (It's my favorite color)

So thats majority of what upstairs looks like so far. I'll take some downstairs and update you soon on the progress. Hope you guys have a good weekend and stay warm! We are watching a movie by the fire. Lovely!

1 comment:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Addo I was able to get pregnant though his root and herbs. I'm 47years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Addo whose email address is ( addosolution@gmail.com ) he gave me Root and herbs and I was pregnant a week after i his help. I'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address: ( addosolution@gmail.com )

    from CANADA

    ReplyDelete