Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Emily's Wedding Week

It is officially wedding week for my sister-in-law Emily. I feel like it's really wedding month since we have been doing so much for it lately LOL. We had the bachelorette party 2 weeks ago and this past Saturday all of the Maids of Honors and Best Men were invited on a booze cruise on a yacht. Not everyone could make it, but it was a really fun night. We cruised down the St. John's river, had dinner and drinks, and just enjoyed being out on the water.
 The Happy Couple (even though Will doesn't look like it)

 Aw Soon to Be Brothers


Loved the rocking chairs on the bow of the boat! 




It was nice to get to know Will's family better. I have only hung out with them a handful of times and it was nice to be in a smaller setting and actually talk. 

The wedding festivities will begin Friday morning. There is a bridesmaid luncheon, then the rehearsal at 4:30 with a dinner and line dancing to follow at 6. Then Saturday the girls will be up at 8 am getting prepped and made pretty for the big day. I will try to do my infertility friday post Thursday night since it will be madness on Friday. I have some stuff to update you on so I'll be in touch soon! I hope everyone has a good week and stays dry. We have a tropical storm headed our way. They say it's good luck to have rain on your wedding day...Must be really good luck to have a tropical storm on your wedding day. LOL 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!