Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Blood Results are in and ....

I'M PREGNANT!!  Praise Jesus! Halleluiah! Thank you Lord! There really are no words to express how excited and thankful I am. All the pain I have been going through is minuscule because I now know that it was all worth it!

I have been secretly holding out on you guys since Saturday. I was getting a pedicure with my sister and I got a text from a friend asking if I had peed on a stick yet. I told her no because I was too scared  it was too early and would get a negative. Well Kelli jumped on the idea too and said she would go buy me one right then to do in the bathroom. I turned them both down, but then when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about it. I grabbed Dave told him I had to do it right this second and into the bathroom I went. I laid on the bed for the longest 3 minutes ever and prayed and when the timer went off Dave went to look at the results. It said yes and I busted into to tears!
 Can you see the tears streaming down my face!?!

The test made me feel pretty good, but I wasn't going to feel 100% confident until I heard back from the blood test today. I gave my blood and came home to wait for a phone call. Well I just got the call and anything over 5 means you are pregnant and I was 505. So I am definitely pregnant!! I go back again on Friday to make sure my number is doubling. If it does, we are good to go until my first ultrasound in 2 weeks!
Just got my blood drawn!

Thank you guys so much for your continued support and prayers! God heard them and he answered! I'll be back on Friday with my usual Infertility Friday update to let you know how the second blood draw was. But for now... I'm pregnant!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!