Thursday, July 28, 2016

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY

We are officially 7 days into the wait and it is going pretty well. Honestly most the time we are so busy that I don't really have time to think about it. I've been doing lots of praying when I wake up and go to bed, so hopefully God's plan is the same as my plan. :) 

As far as symptoms go, I am feeling very normal. No pregnancy symptoms, but I have never felt them early anyways. They usually show up around 6 weeks for me. The shots in the booty have gotten a little better over the past 2 days since I have stopped icing the area beforehand. It seems to help the oil disperse more and not be as sore. My left side is definitely worse, but it is a least bearable now to the point where I can walk around. I've been laying on a heating pad for a while after too which is helping. 

The heparin shots in the tummy are now making their mark. Literally, the first few days it was fine, but now there is no hiding the bruises. Time to break out the tankini when I'm in public. When I hit a blood vessel it pools under the skin and causes lumps so my stomach is for sure bigger. It's a lumpy swollen stomach. Oh well. What do you expect when I inject a full syringe in there every morning and night. 


So Wednesday is the big day! I have a dr.'s appt at 8 am to go in a give blood. They test the blood for your HCG levels and then call you to tell you if you are pregnant or not. It's horrible you have to wait all day! I will be taking a pregnancy test that day to help ease the nerves some. It should be accurate by that point. If all goes well I go back on Friday for another blood draw to make sure my levels are doubling every 48 hours. If so, we are pregnant! If not, we go back to the drawing board and start it all again, but we are not even going to talk like that. 

If I'm pregnant, I'm sure I'll be so excited I will do an early post so I don't keep you guys waiting till next Friday. If you don't see anything by Wednesday night, things may not be good. I appreciate all your continued prayers as I need them more now than ever. Prayers for a baby, but also for peace and understanding if things don't work out. I know God's timing is perfect, I just have to keep telling myself that daily. I hope you all have a good week and I will hopefully be back on Wednesday!! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!