Monday, June 20, 2016

Last Weeks Happenings

We had quite the busy week last week.  Delainey attended Vacation Bible School everyday and loved every second of it. She learned lots of good bible stories, made tons of crafts, had snacks and had recreation time each day. Meanwhile while she was away, I had dr. appointments galore. Monday, I had my trial transfer for my FET and then had a bunch of breathing tests done in this lovely box below.  My asthma from my dog allergy has gotten out of control. Tuesday I actually met with the Dr. and she put me on some inhaled steroids so hopefully I will be able to breathe normal again. 

We spent lots of days this week in the pool. The twins were here all week still so it was a madhouse with 4 kids running around.
 At one point, I didn't know where D was in all commotion and out of her bathroom she walked looking like this. HAHA she did her own makeup and thought she looked beautiful! :) Blake is getting so big and walking around like a grown lady these days!

 More pool time which consisted of minimal clothes. LOL I really need to crack the whip on them being dressed while swimming.

Friday, Dave took Delainey on a daddy daughter date to Finding Dory and dinner. She loved every second of her fancy date.
 Saturday I attended a grade school friends baby shower. She lives in Tallahassee so I was so glad to see her and her precious baby bump. It will be her first child and I can't wait to meet him. After Andrea's shower I headed to Tracie's gender reveal party and found out she is having a girl! Babies are everywhere and I'm hoping I'll be joining the pack in the next month or so!!
This week is busy again! Delainey is doing another VBS, we are taking a overnight trip to West Palm to go see some friends, and I'm meeting my friend Krista to help with her baby registry! I hope you all had a good weekend! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!