Thursday, May 12, 2016

Emily's Bridal Shower & Mother's Day

This past Saturday, we celebrated Emily's upcoming wedding by throwing her a bridal shower. Most of her bridesmaids and friends all chipped in to make it happen and it turned out great! It was at Marjorie's parents house which was awesome seeing how they live on the beach. We had finger foods, coffee and a mimosa bar, and a desserts bar. Emily opened LOTS of presents and we played a few games about who knew the bride & groom the best. We had a great time! 



 After the shower, Dave went out on the boat and I took the girls to the community pool and called it an early night since Mother's Day was the next day and we had Blakely's baby dedication the next morning at church. Well unfortunately our plans came to a screeching halt around midnight when Delainey started throwing up. I followed suit a few hours late. I was so sad we missed Blakely's baby dedication, but Dave brought Boo and he did a great job. We watched the service online. Delainey and I laid in bed all day watching shows and movies and we felt pretty good by the end of the day. It definitely was not how I wanted to spend Mother's Day, but such is life. Here are some pictures I took of my computer while watching it online. Kelli & Jeff dedicated Ivy too so that was cool the cousins were right next to each other.




I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day weekend. It is TPC week here in Jacksonville so David will be there all day Saturday and D & I may make an appearance too. We will see! Enjoy your weekend friends!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!