Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Amanda's Wedding Recap

This past Sunday, one of my friends, Amanda, got married at the Treasury in downtown St. Augustine. Emily actually looked here to get married so it was nice to finally see a wedding in action!  It was really nice and tons of fun! Dave wasn't wild about it being a Sunday since he had to get up at 5 am the next morning, but other than that it was awesome. My favorite part of it all was the huge charcuterie display during cocktail hour. There must have been over 30 different types of meats and cheeses to taste. I love me some charcuterie! Overall we had a really great night. Shout out to Grammy for watching the girls so late on a school night. I really need to get a babysitter to sit at my house for late nights like Sunday :) Any takers?? LOL Here are some pics from the night. 
The McLaughlin Fam





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!