Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Gone Pinterest Crazy

Sorry readers. I have found a new obsession and it's called Pinterest. I have always loved Pinterest, but since deciding to build a house, it has taken on a whole new meaning.  I have 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, a kitchen, laundry, study, dining room, and living room that all have to be designed and decorated so there is LOTS to look up!
I'm really focusing on the main rooms that need to be designed before we build due to structural changes. The kitchen, laundry room, and living room. I have a pretty good idea of how I want everything to go, it is just making it happen and finding all the materials and colors I have picked out. We still need to go to the design center so that is where most of the fun will happen! Here are some pictures I have taken screenshots of for my inspiration!

Kitchen:



Laundry Room: 





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!