Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Heading out for Vacation

It's finally here! Our annual ski trip has arrived and we head out in the morning to eventually get to Steamboat. I am a little nervous about the actual getting there part, but once we are there I know we will have a great time. We have a straight 4 hour flight to Denver and then about a 4 hour shuttle ride from Denver to Steamboat :/ It's going to be a LONG day! Prayers that the kids cooperate would be greatly appreciated.

Dodaddy sent a picture this morning from our condo balcony of them grooming the slopes. It looks like a great location! The whole McLaughlin side is going including the newest addition (well soon to be official to the family addition, Will). I can't wait to watch Delainey try to ski. I hope she loves it! Stay tuned for ski pics and videos on Instagram. I am going to try to bring my computer so you may get a blog post while on vacay, we will see.

Today we had My Gym for Blakely and then a follow up appointment for Delainey to see if her ear infection went away. Thankfully it did so flying shouldn't be a problem with the pressure! Phew!
Blakely loves her my gym class and she seems like she is growing up so fast when I see her in there playing with other kids. Thankfully neither of my girls had separation anxiety issues and love to play with others! Here are a few pics I snapped of her today at Gym.

I'm off to do some last minute packing and hit the hay. I hope everyone has a good week! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!