Monday, January 11, 2016

Dance Parties with my girls are the best!

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I honestly don't even know what I have been doing that has made things seem so busy, but I feel busy! We started back to Mom to Mom this past Wednesday, Delainey started school on Thursday, and I kept up with my working out and went to the gym every day this past week! (Not including the weekend of course) I have been testing out all the different classes to see which ones I like. Bodypump is my favorite so far. Delainey loves to hear about what I did in my workout while she was in the child care area. So I decided to show her a little bit of what Zumba was like one night at home. The girls and I had a late night dance party while Dave worked late and it was such a great time! Blakely jumped liked a mad woman in her exersaucer and Delainey learned some new sweet moves. My girls have been the best to be around lately (knock on wood). They have been great listeners and so sweet, I really am sad school is back and I get to be with them less. Here are some pictures of D breaking it down to Missy Elliot.

Saturday was spent in St. Augustine with Emily, Will, & Gammoe looking for wedding venues. They want to get married around September so we have to hit the ground running since it is less than 9 months away. We found some nice places and some that were nice, but not for us. I'm 99% sure they chose which venue they wanted, but the timing of making sure a church is available and a rehearsal dinner site is open the night before has been the difficult part. It's going to be crazy busy planning all of this stuff in such a short time. No sneak peaks of the venue yet, until I'm sure what her final decision is. Stay tuned for that! :)

I completely forgot to take a picture of the mayhem this morning, but we were up at the crack of dawn registering Delainey for VPK next year. They have one class that is a 3 day option and the rest are 5 days a week. I am not ready for her to be gone 5 days a week so I had to be one of the first 16 moms to drop off the paperwork for the 3 day class. We made the cut! Hallelujah!! They started taking paperwork at 9 am and we arrived at 7:45 in all our PJ glory. LOL I packed the car last night with a change of clothes so we wouldn't have to waste time this morning. Then after I got my name on the wait list we went back to the car and got dressed for the day. Good idea huh?!? I thought I was on the ball, but 6 other moms were there before me and 2 of them arrived at 6 am. Nutso right!! The things we do for our children!

We have a fairly normal week this week, D has school tomorrow and Blakely has her 1st My Gym class so that will be fun. I'll be sure to take pictures of that. I also am supposed to go to dinner tomorrow night with my Mom to Mom group at the Town Center. So a pretty busy Tuesday ahead. I'll be back with an update on how Blakely does in her first gym class!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!