Sunday, January 17, 2016

Blakely's 1st "My Gym" classs

Blakely got to experience her first My Gym class this past Tuesday and she loved it! I have been taking Delainey to My Gym since she was 3 months old. Delainey loved it, but over the past 6 months it has become more playtime and games and not enough actual gymnastics. I finally decided to pull the trigger and get her out. I withdrew her from it last month and enrolled Blakely in her place. Delainey starts her real gymnastics class next Monday at Starlight gymnastics. 

The timing of it all actually worked out perfectly because Blake is crawling pretty well now. She was moving around that room like a champ. She loved circle time where we stretched her muscles and sang songs. She was a little unsure of the ball pit, but of course she had to taste the balls. 

We did 2 stations where I helped her "walk" across the beam and then she did  forward flips on the bar. Her face was priceless on the bar. She had no idea what was going on!

 She of course loved the swings and making new friends her age.


I think she is going to love going to gymnastics for the next few years. She is a wild woman just like her sister. I am so glad I have time to take her while D is at school so she can experience some of the same things that Delainey did.

On a side note, my timehop app showed a picture of Delainey from 3 years ago. It just so happened that she was in the exact same sweater 3 years ago. So of course I had to snap a pic of Boo (I call her Blakely Boo or Boo), and compare how she looked to Delainey at the same age. I was surprised to see they really do look more alike that I thought. What do you guys think?




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!