Monday, January 19, 2015

7 Months (28 weeks) Bumpdate



How far along: 28 Weeks (30 now!) I literally have been waiting for weeks for Dave to take my week 28 picture and there has just not been time. Sorry for the not attractive photo
Gender: Girl! 
Total weight gain: 22 lbs...Doing pretty good these days, I am starting to waddle a little and it is not easy to put on my shoes anymore. Breathing has also started to be a little bit more difficult, but I'm not complaining. Definitely gaining most of my weight in my face :/
Maternity Clothes:   Still rocking the maternity clothes. I borrowed some of Kelli's stuff so that increased my wardrobe some! Dresses are the area where it gets hard. I have jeans and sweaters/shirts for days
Sleep: Getting up about once a night to pee, and occasionally will not be able to sleep once I'm up bc my mind is running with all my to do lists. I'm also using my inhaler more which means I'm not in a true deep sleep, but I'm not too exhausted so it all works out. 
Miss Anything:  Putting on my shoes in a timely manner and easily shaving my legs. It takes me much longer to position myself to reach my feet. And if I sit down, forget about getting up quickly. Flipping this belly over from side to side is a feat too. 
Cravings: Still cereal, pasta, and cheese. I also live for the days I treat myself with an iced coffee. It's not too much so I really savor it when I do have one! Ice cream has been a frequent snack too. 
Symptoms: We are back in action as far as normal pregnancy goes. I had an ultrasound at 27 weeks and praise the lord my placenta had moved away from my cervix! This basically means I don't need a c-section, should have no more spotting, can lift Delainey and anything within reason, have sex, exercise...basically go back to living normal! D was so happy when I came home and picked her up. She ran around saying "you can hold me now!" So I am on to normal appointments every 2 weeks with regular checks and we will hopefully go full term. I also passed my gestational diabetes test with flying colors so onward we march. 
Belly Button in or out: No hiding this baby! It is 100% out
Mood: Happy. Just putting together some last minute things for Blakely's room and organizing her clothes and diapers... Time is flying by and I just can't wait to finally meet her. I am glad we are in a safe window now and have made it to 30 weeks and the previa issue is gone! 
Best Moment this month:  It was a great month for me! My placenta moved and I was surprised with a baby shower hosted by my friends Jessica & Erica which was lovely! We had a great christmas, new years, and baby shower. Dave also had a ton of time off lately so it has been great all hanging out together. 
Looking forward to: Going to Beech mountain the last weekend of January for our last trip as a family of 3. Call it a babymoon, last family trip, I just really wanted Delainey to see snow this year and skiing was out of the question so we are going to do a weekend of sledding and ice skating . Hopefully we actually get some snow. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!