Friday, January 9, 2015

Blakely's baby shower

Saturday we celebrated baby Blakely with a diapers and wipes shower! I told my friends there was no need for a shower since I was having another girl and had practically everything except for diapers and wipes. Well low and behold about 3 weeks ago I got an invite in the mail. When I opened it, it was an invitation for my own shower! I was so shocked! Jessica & Erica were hosting the shower for me. They wanted to surprise me, but knew I would want to dress nice so the surprise was when I opened the invite. What great friends I have!!

The shower was at Jessica's house and it was decorated so cute! The colors are Blakely's room (well really Delainey's old room and we added in a touch of teal). Atleast I'm changing a little bit about the nursery! We made bows for Blakely, wrote down some wishes for her, ate some great food, and opened tons of gifts! Majority of the gifts were diapers, which is just what I needed. I'm thinking I won't have to buy diapers till B is around 6 months old! woohoo! Here are some pics of the decor and party. 




All the girl friends together! I am so lucky to have such a great group of girlfriends! 
The lovely family!! 



The hostesses with the mostest!!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!