Monday, October 20, 2014

4 month (16 Weeks) Bumpdate


How far along: 16 Weeks (17 now!)
Gender: Girl! 
Total weight gain: 7 lbs...I'm pretty excited about this! I was at 6 lbs at 13 weeks with Delainey so we are doing good
Maternity Clothes:   Yes on almost all of my pants. I am still squeezing into one pair of regular pants, butI have to use the hair tie trick. Shirts still fit they are just getting short on the belly. I'm doing a lot of tanks and open cardigans  to utilize all my normal clothes.
Sleep: Pretty good! Besides my crazy dog who bothers me all night long going under the covers and back out, I'm sleeping good. I didn't sleep so well for the week Delainey was sick, since she was in my bed kicking me in the back. Other than that sleeping like usual. I'm usually up 1 time at night to go pee. I get so thirsty at night so of course I drink way too much and have to pee during the middle of the night. Ahh 
Miss Anything:  cocktails, well maybe just a beer or glass of wine. Nothing makes me happier than watching some FSU football with an ice cold beer. I'm happily giving it up though! :) I also miss deli meat...sub sandwiches to be exact. Maybe in a few months I'll be more daring and eat some. I just don't want to risk getting listeria this early on. 
Cravings: No surprise to anyone who knows me, but of course it'a pasta. Literally anything with a noodle. I am also loving cheese, ice cream, and apples with peanut butter. I'm not loving chicken right now. 
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good. Around 14-15 weeks I regained my energy and the nausea went away. I love the 2nd trimester. Not mention it is during my favorite time of the year, Fall. Football, my birthday, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas....just Heaven!  I did have a scare at 14 weeks and found out I have partial placenta previa so I am trying to rest as much as possible. No exercise or anything crazy. Hoping it moves out of the way soon! 
Belly Button in or out: I'd say it's about 3/4 of the way out. 
Mood: Excited, just loving all of the fun activities going on and looking forward to celebrating my big 3-0!!
Best Moment this month:  Finding out it's a girl with all of our family and friends present. I was truly 100% shocked! 
Looking forward to:  Finally deciding on a name for baby girl. We have it narrowed down to 2 names so I'm just waiting for Dave to give me the final word on which one he likes! Also celebrating my birthday. My life is exactly where I hoped it would be by the time I was 30. Fantastic husband, lovely marriage, awesome daughter, and another sweet baby on the way. We are blessed! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!