Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Georgia's 1st Week of life

Well Georgia has officially been here for over a week now and I have got to see her everyday except one! She is so sweet and cuddly. Delainey has been doing really well with her. At first she was whining for me to hold her whenever I would hold Georgia, but now she just wants to touch her and kiss her all the time. She is definitely learning some new things like how babies drink "booby milk" and what baby dirty diapers look like. I am so glad Kelli lives so close so we can pop in and hold her and give Kelli a chance to take a nap.

Besides hanging with Kelli, we went to the beach on Friday. It was spring break so it was packed!! We got some sun though and we were able to enjoy some play time with Collins. 

 We just hung out this weekend, went to church, and I went to see the movie Divergent. I loved the books and the movie didn't disappoint! Yesterday, we took a day trip to Disney. I will do another post on Disney shortly.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!