Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week in Review

It has been quite the busy week between watching Dean, tutoring, mom to mom, and David not getting home before 8:30 any night this week. On Tuesday, he did make it home in time for bath time and this is how I found her. haha I guess she has more hair than I thought. I can't wait to do some pigtails! 
 Dean and Delainey have become much more affectionate over the past few days, it is so cute! They just don't know how to be gentle so Dean will go to hug her and tackle her to the floor.
Pops got to take D on a walk and Aunt Kelli and I went to the mall and found this little gem. I am absolutely for putting a leash on your child if that's what it takes to keep them safe. I will definitely be using one of these when we go to Disney. 

 Also this week we signed Delainey up for some swim lessons. They are up at the community pool and it is more of getting acquainted with the water than actually swimming. The only bad part is they are not until June and they are at 8:30 am. It's going to be rough getting there and getting in the cold pool with her! I think we may look into some infant survival rescue in the near future.

Thursday night, I had my girl's supper club and this months theme was weddings. Everyone wore either their wedding dress or a bridesmaid dress. It was hilarious! I was pretty excited that I still fit in my dress!

Friday, we headed to the beach with Dean and Tessa to play. It was so much more fun now that she can walk. It was overcast so we had the entire beach to ourselves. D was fearless and walked to the water and started playing. That was until the tide was coming in and a large wave hit her. She freaked out, but was fine afterwards.

I love this picture with the view and her just staring out at the ocean.

Friday night, we celebrated Dave's birthday a week early since his Dad will be gone for the next 3 weeks for business. We had dinner at Orsay in Riverside and it was amazing! Pretty expensive, but very good. Saturday we had our couples supper club at the Bishops and today we went to church and have just been hanging at the house. I told you busy week! It's not going to be slowing down anytime soon either. Once we get past D's party we will be good! Hope everyone had a good week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!