Thursday, April 25, 2013

51 Weeks & Zoo Trip

Yesterday, we went to the zoo with our Mom to Mom group. It was the first time we actually noticed the animals so that was a lot of fun. We also fed the giraffes for the first time. D was a little unsure about it, but didn't seem to mind to much. 
\
They also just recently opened the splash park so we spent majority of the time there running around with the other kids. I'm not really sure where this new fear of water came from, but she hates water hitting her head. She is fine just splashing in it, but if she gets sprayed she loses it! In the bottom picture I put her under the sprinkler and she immediately started crying and completely froze.She would not walk out of the water. I am hoping it is just because the water is so cold. Who knows. 


 Today marked 51 weeks for D! Not too much new except that she learned the sign for baby and got a new hair do! She's not a fan of the new do, but I think it is precious! I'm glad these days of the blocks are almost over because boy is it tough to get a picture with them.


 Her sassy face  and her doing the please sign in the right pic
I threw my makeup on the bed and found her rubbing the brush on her face. O the joys of girls! 
Tomorrow marks DELAINEY'S BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! Of course she gets a whole week just like her mama. We will be doing some fun stuff to celebrate over the next week including a present a day! I will be back with some posts recapping all the excitement!! I will leave you with my favorite picture from today...what a model! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!