Monday, January 14, 2013

Delainey's 1st Boat Ride

Saturday was such a gorgeous day, we decided to take the boat out and bring Delainey along for her first boat ride. Last fall we bought D's life jacket and have been waiting for her to get a little older before we tried out the boat. I don't know why we waited because of course she loved it! We took the boat over the Whitey's restaurant and had lunch and then just cruised around the river. Just like the car, the boat put her right to sleep when we started going fast. I was surprised because of how windy it was, but it didn't bother her at all. Dave is very excited she liked it so much. He know has a fishing buddy to play with!:)  Here are some pictures of the day!
Sporting her new bathingsuit from Aunt Kel



 As much as I love the winter, after being on the boat this weekend I have decided that I am ready for Summer! Especially for our annual trip to the Keys!! Hopefully it stays warm!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!