Thursday, January 17, 2013

100th Blog Post!

I can't believe this is my 100th blog post already! It has been awesome documenting our lives since last June. I love being able to go back and look at when Delainey has accomplished certain things. It will be very helpful when baby number 2 comes around.

Anyways, nothing too exciting this week. We watched Dean Monday and today, got our oil changed on Tuesday, went to Mom to Mom on Wednesday, and have just been hanging out at the house in the mean time. Dave has been home a good bit this week which has been lots of fun! Tomorrow we are going to do My Gym with my friend Audrey and her baby Braelyn. I will try to take a picture or two. We are just laying low this weekend. Maybe do a date night with Dave. I have been craving the new seasonal dish from Carabba's that is on the commercials...it's a mushroom, chicken, orchiette...right up my alley! I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Delainey playing at the dealership while we waited to get our oil changed
 Poor Lilly's tongue hangs out all the time! 
 Delainey and Dean being silly with the dog bowl
 Waiting on the tile man at Melissa's so we decided to play in the trunk of the car since it was raining!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!