Monday, December 10, 2012

We have another tooth!

Miss Delainey cut her third tooth on Sunday. It is her top left front tooth. She really didn't seem like it was bothering her in the days proceeding, but I had a feeling she was gettting another tooth. (Call it mother's intuition or maybe because she was fussy for a total of 30 minutes which is not like her at all)  I hope she doesn't look too much like a snaggle tooth with only 1 tooth up top. We were lucky that the bottom came in at the same time! I think it will be quite some time before I get a picture of it though!

Today we watched Dean and had tutoring. Aunt Emily came over and watched Delainey and now we are just hanging out watching the new Spiderman movie. Here is our outfit for the day! :)
I also just got all my professional pictures back of Delainey and the family. I am going to wait to put them up here because I want to send out Christmas cards first.  Have a good Tuesday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!