Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Crafting Projects

I completed 2 more crafting projects today. The first one was little gifts for Delainey's "teachers" on Wednesdays while I am at Mom to Mom. All 3 of her teachers have names that start with an S so that made life easy! I decided to make little peppermint hot cocoa mixes in mason jars. I used my Cameo to cut out the vinyl to put on the outside of the mason jars. I also used it to make the tags. I love that thing! They actually turned out really cute and it was so easy!
The other project was make a plaque that counted down the days till Christmas. I am going to put it in Delainey's room for years to come. I bought a plain wooden plaque, scrapbook paper, modge podge, and a square that I painted with Chalkboard paint. All you have to do is glue the scrapbook paper onto the plaque and paint the whole thing with modge podge  to seal it. Then I used the cameo to cut out the vinyl letters and put them on. Then I glued the chalkboard square onto the plaque and Voila! So simple!


Here is a pic of Delainey's outfit today!
 
My worst nightmare happened today...she realized she had a bow on and kept taking it off! No! I hope the days of bows aren't over! :)
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!