Monday, December 31, 2012

34 Weeks


 The Queen hit 34 weeks and it has been a very interesting week. She hasn't been sleeping well and by well I mean up between 4 and 6 am and she is WIDE awake! I try to snuggle with her in bed and she just kicks me and smacks me in the face repeatedly. I am not sure if another tooth is coming or maybe she is in the middle of a growth spurt. I am hoping this will pass soon though. See the pic below for one possible reason for the change in sleeping habits...
Delainey has decided that there is no need to crawl, instead she wants to start walking. All she ever wants to do now is pull herself up on things. This is how I find her during her naps or at 4 am when she is awake. It is very difficult to put her back to bed when she is wide awake standing up in her crib! David and I actually lowered it to the bottom notch today so she can't fall out. The problem is she doesn't know how to sit back down yet so it has been quite the week dealing with this new development.
In other news, she is loving her Christmas toys and is absolutely mesmerized by her doll's eyes. They open and close depending on if she is laying flat or upright. Delainey is obsessed!
Dave dressed her yesterday in her workout clothes to go on a run with him. How cute is this outfit we got from Uncle Gary & Aunt Steph!
Today was freezing outside, so what better day to pull out our fur for church!
I also started mixing some foods together for Delainey's meals. She has had a broccoli, brown rice, & cheese combo, a peach, yogurt, & applesauce combo, and a one pot chicken dish that has leeks, carrots, and sweet potatoes. She has loved all of them so far. They are much more exciting than bland peas or pears.
 
Another exciting event happened this weekend! One of my best friends since 9th grade, Jessica, got engaged and we were there to congratulate her afterwards. It was so sweet and I can't wait to help plan and do all the fun things that comes with a wedding! Here are 2 pics taken right after the proposal!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!