Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful 30 - Day 8

As we head out for Delainey's 6 month doctor's appointment, I am thankful for competent, caring people in the medical field. I am not sure how Obamacare will effect our healthcare in a few years, but right now I couldn't be happier with the Doctors we go to. I can't not say enough good things about Dr. Mary, Delainey's pediatrician! She is old fashioned in her ways, she is so knowledgeable, and has been doing it for over 25 years. It is a great feeling to be able to trust your pediatrician.  With the ever changing opinions on how to raise your kids or what to feed them or what side they should sleep on, it is nice to feel confident that she knows what's best since she has been doing it for such a long time. If anyone is looking for a good pediatrician, I highly reccommend Dr. Mary!


On another note, we will be back with Delainey's 6 month update after I get all her vitals. Big Day of shots! Pray for us! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!