Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful 30 - Day 7

Today I am thankful for my job. In societies eyes, I no longer have a job. But I think I have the best job in the world, staying home with my daughter. There is nothing more rewarding than watching a child learn and succeed in school. I have had the privilege of helping students do that for the past 5 years. I can't wait to have that influence in Delainey's life. Right now I am doing the little things to teach my daughter what she will need as she grows up. I think my job as a mother will have even more significance when she gets a little bit older and I can start teaching her things like words, how to read, how to play sports, manners, and all those other things. I'm so very thankful that we can financially allow my job to be a full-time mother. It's the best job in the world!




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!