Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful 30 - Day 16

Today as my husband goes out of town for the weekend, I am thankful that my family lives so close! I'm saving the family for another big post, but today I am thankful for the location of my family. My parents live 5 minutes south, my in-laws live 10 minutes north and my sister lives 10 minutes southeast! At the drop of a hat we have family all around to help us with anything we need. David left today to go camping/kayaking for the weekend with some friends so D & I are all alone this weekend. And by all alone I mean, we will be hanging out with my parents today/tonight, going to Kelli & Jeff's for dinner tomorrow night, and doing church and lunch on Sunday with my entire family. Not so alone, and I am so thankful for that!! :)

On another note, I am going to start babysitting a little boy named Dean on Mondays and Thursdays. His mom, Tessa, works at my mom's school 2 days a week and needed someone to watch him. They came over today to meet us and play and I am really excited about it. He is 11 months old and I think it will be great having another baby around to play with D. He's almost walking so Operation Babyproof the house is in full effect this weekend! I'm heading off to Babies R Us to buy a baby gate and some other items to make the house safer. Have a great weekend and I will be back on Sunday with a few pics from the weekend.
Here's some pictures of my 2 favorite girls to leave you with!
Poor Lilly's tongue doesn't stay in when she sleeps. I think it is so cute!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!