Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful 30 - Day 12

Today I am thankful for naps. Delainey took such a good nap today. She slept for almost 3 hours and I got so much accomplished! First thing I did was make Delainey some food. I made her sweet potatoes, carrots, and avocado. The Beaba was so easy and quick to clean up. It steams and purees all in the same container. 2 carrots , 1 sweet potato, and 1 avocado made 18 meals for Delainey. What a deal, only $4 for 18 meals not to mention they are all organic!
Then I opened up my new Brother Sewing machine I got for my birthday and tested that out! It was very easy to use. I sewed some strings on my duvet and comforter so they would stay together. I also mended a hole in some of D's pants, and sewed some velcro back on my diaper carrier. I can't wait to start making Delainey some items. I am going to try a pillowcase dress first.

Then lastly I played around with my Silhouette Cameo cutting machine. It can do the most intricate details. I am thinking people will be getting some homemade gifts this Christmas. I have my own little craft corner now upstairs. All I need now is a table and chair to put it all together. I'm putting Dave on that project soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!