Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful 30 - Day 13

Today, I am thankful for all the fantastic baby products that are available nowadays. Yes, I know kids don't need much to be entertained...Give them a cardboard box or pots and pans and they will have a field day. However, it is nice to have so many things that will keep their attention and teach them something as well. I don't know what we would do without some of our key items. Here is a list of our large must have items that we can't live without!

1. Baby Einstein Jumperoo: She will spend hours playing in this thing and the best part is she will be exactly where I left her.

2. Summer Infant BestView Video Monitor: I love putting her down for a nap or bedtime and being able to watch her roll around for a little while. It is so cute and it really gave me piece of mind when she was really young.

3. Fisher Price SpaceSaver High Chair: Dinner time is by far my favorite part of the day when all 3 of us sit around the table and enjoy each others company. We usually eat dinner while D plays then she is fed her meal. It is very easy to wipe up and doesn't take up too much space.

4. Chicco Table Chair: We eat out a good bit at restaurants or at our parents houses. I love having Delainey at the table and this chair is so easy to set up and take down. I usaually keep it in the back of my car so we are ready at the drop of a hat.

5. Britax Baby Carrier: Love this thing! I wear it around the house, at the store, for walks down the street. Delainey loves to sit in this thing!

These are just a few of the items I love. I could go on and on about the best bottles, pacifiers, toys, diapers, sippy cups, spoons, bibs, and tons of other things. Feel free to ask if you are needing any advice in the baby items department.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!