Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful 30 - Day 11

Today, I am thankful for my church. We have been going to Christ's Church in mandarin regularly since David and I moved back from college. There are so many good things I can say about this church. 1. I love our pastor and feel like his messages are relevant to what is going on in society and can be easily applied to your own life. 2. I love the worship music. They are songs you can hear on the radio so it is much more fun to sing to them since I know the words. 3. We have great programs for adults. I can not say enough good things about Mom to Mom. I love hearing a message each week about parenting in society today and how to raise Godly children. 4. We have fantastic children's programs. Delainey has only experienced the nursery so far, but they have such great sunday school classes, camps, sports programs, and youth groups that I can't wait to have D involved in. I look forward to Sunday's and get upset when we miss a lesson. The upside if you miss a Sunday is all of the messages are online and on podcasts, so I can keep up with what I missed. I can't imagine a better church and am hoping to get more involved in it over the next few years.

Here's some pictures of D from church today. I love dressing her up in her Sunday's best!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!