Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful 30 - Day 10 & 27 Weeks

I am thankful for the weekends! David has a pretty flexible job, so we get to see him a good bit during the week (probably more than other Dad's). But I still wish we were able to see him more, which is why I am thankful for the weekends! It allows us to spend ALL day and night together as a family. I also especially love going to our church on Sundays and enjoying lunch afterwards with the entire family. I will share more about Church tomorrow!

On another note Delainey is 27 weeks! The weather here has been pretty chilly, so dressing D has been so much fun because we can finally bust out our winter clothes. Of course I think we need a ton more winter clothes, but we are good for a little while. Before Delainey was born, a lot of moms recommended that I buy D some legwarmers called Babylegs. They are good because you don't have to pull any pants down to change a diaper. Well when she was born it was so darn hot that we never used them. Today we were able to bust them out for the first time and I think they were so cute with this outfit! I thought it looked weird with just the onesie so we added a few other items to make this outfit. I am off to go make some baby food in my Beaba!! We went to whole foods yesterday and bought organic carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, and avocados. I'll let you know how it goes with the veggies! :)



 
We tried squash for the first time last night and she did well! We made enough for about a week so we will continue trying it for the next few days.
 Here was her outfit today. We went out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and to watch the Bartram Volleyball game. They won and are headed to the state finals. I'm hoping they make it to the final game. If so, we are going down to Orlando Thursday to watch it!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!