Sunday, October 14, 2012

23 Weeks

Here is the video of Delainey laughing from my last post!

Wednesday we had Mom to Mom and some tutoring at San Juan. I am so thankful for my mom & sister who make it possible to tutor at their school! I am starting to tutor 2 kids on Mondays & 2 kids on Wednesdays while they watch D. I also am tutoring my next door neighbor on Tuesdays & Thursdays. It is going to be fantastic having some extra money coming in to help pay for our new health insurance plan. (Which is not to cheap!) After tutoring we went to watch the Bartram Trail vs. Ponte Vedra volleyball game. It was a great game, but we ended up leaving after a little while because Delainey was hungry and tired. It was so loud and yet somehow she seemed to sleep through it!
 She is getting mighty close to getting up on all fours. I bet she is crawling in no time!

Big D hit 23 weeks on Thursday! We went a smocked dresses sale Thursday morning and got a Christmas dress and some bows then went to have my hair highlighted. Thursday evening we went to Marcia's to learn how to make some chocolate mousse pies for our couple's supper club on Friday.


 Delainey's first lesson of learning how to drive! :)

Friday evening we hosted the Couple's supper club at our house. We had a low country boil and just hung out and watched baseball. It took much longer than expected to cook it but it turned out really good. I thought it was a little spicy, but the next day it was perfect! On Saturday we to Erica's for a cookout and pumpkin carving party. That will be on the next post.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!