Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Bday to the Best Sis in the World!

Happy 25th Birthday Kelli!! I can't believe today marks my baby sisters 25th birthday. Not such a baby anymore. Kelli has grown into a beautiful young lady who I can truely call my very best friend. She is always there for me when I need her and could quite possibly be the best Aunt ever to Delainey. I could not have wished for a better sister. Yesterday Dad was asking what our favorite memory of Kelli was. There are too many to name, but some that popped into my mind are our wild times in Tallahassee at the bar, her always having my back no matter what the situation, and just watching her interact and loving D so much. I hope you have a great birthday Kel and I can't wait for many more together! We love you!!




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!