Thursday, August 30, 2012

17 weeks

Delainey is almost to the 4 month mark! She is growing up so fast! Next Tuesday we have our 4 month appointment with our second round of vaccines. I am hoping she does just as well as she did last time. We have been hanging out this week trying to get my milk supply to increase. D is one skinny mini and I am worried she is not eating enough. She seems satisfied after each feeding but according to when I pump she is only getting 2 ounces and the average kid her age should get between 3 & 4 ounces. I started taking a vitamin called Fenugreek and it seems to be working so I am excited.

We love our MudPie outfit! Thanks Aunt Kel



Other than that we have just been trying to set up our health insurance since we had it through St. Johns County and I am clearly no longer employed there. We quickly found out insurance is EXPENSIVE! But I am not one to gamble, so we will just suck it up and pay the monthly amount for that "just in case if something happens" occasion.

Yesterday we went to watch the Bartram Trail Volleyball team play. Delainey was a little startled at how loud it was a first, but after a few minutes she loved it. She sat on Grammy's lap and watched contently for almost 2 hours. I definitely miss coaching volleyball, but it is just too time consuming to do with a young baby. I would definitely like to get back into it once D gets a little bit older. Who knows maybe I will be her coach someday because she has no choice but to love volleyball! :)


 
Anyways we don't have any big plans for the long weekend, but I am sure we will end up doing lots of fun stuff...maybe some boating, beach, who knows. I can't believe September is already here. We are so excited for all of the upcoming things that are starting this month. D starts My Gym class once a week, I start the mom to mom bible study weekly, I am starting a bible study with my girl friends, we are doing a girl's supper club once a month and I'm hosting this month, we are doing a couple's supper club with my sis and her friends, and I signed up to do a month of working out at a place called Timed Exercise with a personal trainer. It is going to be quite the busy month, but lots of fun things to blog about!! I hope you guys have a great Labor Day weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!