Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July & Birthday to my Dad!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July yesterday. Tuesday night the family went down to the World Golf Village to watch fireworks and hang out. Delainey had to see her first fireworks and they stopped doing them at the beach on the actual 4th of July. Here's a picture of D and her Aunt Kelli.


Then on Wednesday, David and I went to ride bikes down at the beach with all of our friends. (Grammy watched Delainey for us for the day) It was a great time. Anyone who has never seen the beach on 4th of July, it is quite the spectacle. There are probably over 5,000 people all riding their bikes going from party to party. We had a great time with our friends!


Today is my dad's birthday so all the kids are cooking dinner for him tonight. I will have to report back on how some of the recipes go. My sister is making the pasta salad from Skinnytaste and my cousin is doing the Skinnytaste bang bang shirmp. I am making a strawberry trifle, but it is not so skinny!:) Happy Birthday dad! You are the best dad/grandpa in the world! We love you!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!