Thursday, October 4, 2018

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY - 3rd trimester here we come!

This past Monday I had my 26 week check up. I hadn't been to the Dr. in 5 weeks because he wanted me to wait till I was 26 weeks to do my glucose test. So Monday I went in fasting and drank a lovely 10 ounce drink of basically syrup. The nurse was very intense and as soon as I took one sip, I had exactly 5 minutes to finish the drink and was on the clock. After I drank it, I had to wait for 1 hour and then check my blood to make sure I didn't have gestational diabetes. While we were waiting, I had a an ultrasound to see how baby Sam is doing. He is growing wonderfully! A week ahead to be exact and she estimated him at 2 lb 3 oz. All looked good as far as organs and what not, so that was great to hear. Answered prayers! :) Here is a pic of his face. You can see his forehead and eyes and chin. My ultrasound lady isn't concerned with as great of pics as she is making sure all looks good with him. LOL
After the ultrasound, the nurse checked my blood and I passed my glucose test. So it was a great Dr appt. This upcoming Monday I hit 27 weeks which is the last trimester so the appointments become more frequent. I have an appt in 3 weeks, then 3 weeks, then 2 weeks, then 2 weeks, then 1 week, 1 week, and 1 more if he doesn't come before! So crazy how soon he will be here. We are less than 3 months away from meeting our sweet boy! 

Other than the Dr this week, we have been pretty busy! October is my officially birthday month and we have a packed calendar. Dave and I just went to the NeedtoBreathe concert on Tuesday, we have dinner with friends tomorrow night, soccer Saturday. Next week Kelli and them are coming in town to celebrate Ivy's birthday. We have a carnival, soccer, and fall festival on the schedule next weekend. Oh also the twin boys are coming to stay with Grammy on Monday for the next 2 weeks so that is always fun! We have a pumpkin carving party, weekend trip planned the last weekend of October. I feel like I'm forgetting things, but you get the gist we are super busy! If only the weather would cool off than I'd really be in Heaven. Anyways I just wanted to come update you on how my Doctor appointment went. I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back soon! 


 Date night concert w/ Davey & lunch in St. Auggie with Blakey this week!

 Baby Caleb came to have his first swim in the pool with his cousin! haha  :)


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!