Friday, April 6, 2018

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY

Hi Friends! So I didn't think I would be back so quickly with an update but I have got one! I took my progesterone for 5 days and then stopped to wait for my period to come. It came yesterday so that means I am on cycle day 2 today of my next cycle. That means in 2ish weeks give or take a few days we will be (Lord willing) doing our transfer. Like I mentioned before I am doing a natural cycle so no meds to take. Just go in for an ultrasound on Day 11 which is next Sunday and see how things are progressing. If I have a good egg and a good lining then I will transfer 5-6 days later. Note: The egg has nothing to do with my embryo transfer. It does however indicate how well I will ovulate and how much progesterone and hormones I will produce to sustain a pregnancy so they want a good mature egg at 18mm or more before doing the trigger shot to make me ovulate. Then they transfer the embryo 5 days after you ovulate because it is a 5 day old embryo. And then we just pray and wait. So hopefully this next week goes well, I produce a good thick lining and a good egg and all things will be a good in 2 weeks!

This is honestly the first time I can say I am ok with the timing of whenever it happens. I have finally given up that piece of control and don't care or stress about it anymore. If my ultrasound next Sunday is not good, then we wait till next month. No biggie. This is big coming from the planner of the world. LOL I have not even looked up what my due date would be if I transfer 2 weeks from now, because it honestly doesn't matter. I've fought myself once or twice not to look because it is so habitual, but I am gonna win and hold strong and not even look at that until we are pregnant with a baby! Not like it really matters if I look or not, but I am just working on letting go of control and trusting God so this little baby step is a step in the right direction.

So thats all the news I have for you. I am hosting Emily's baby shower at my house next Saturday with 40 people so I will most likely not do a post till after my ultrasound next Sunday or the Monday after. Thank you for all your continued prayers and I am just feeling really good that this natural is what I have been needing all along and let's let God and my body do the work this time. I've got a good feeling :) I hope you all have a great weekend XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!