Monday, January 1, 2018

Christmas Festivities - Part 1

December has been a crazy busy month and we packed in every possible Christmas activity we could think of, so I will be posting in 2 or 3 parts so the web browser will open with so many pictures! The day after Thanksgiving we changed gears to Christmas mode and off we went on all our fun extravaganzas. We started off by going to Jax Illuminations and driving through all the Christmas lights set to music. The girls absolutely loved this! 

Then I took Blakely on a day trip to Disney just the 2 of us to make up for leaving her behind on the cruise. It was so much fun spoiling her and doing whatever she wanted. We even met Santa and saw Elsa freeze the castle! I think Mommy/only 1 daughter trips should be an annual thing. :) 




We started off December with some tickets I won to have High Tea with Santa & Mrs. Claus. The girls really enjoyed having a tea party and especially loved being in the big blowup igloo. 



That evening we headed to Alicia's parents house to watch the Julington Creek boat parade, but I am pretty sure I took zero pictures. I was too busy trying to make sure no kids fell in the water. LOL

Then the next day we picked out our tree and decorated the house in Christmas decorations!  Dad did a fabulous job on our lights outside and I am obsessed with how they turned out.
 I had my girls Christmas PJ themed supper club and white elephant gift exchange. 
I had my 5th grade small group Christmas party
The girls made Christmas cookies with Gammoe

 We attended a live nativity at Crosscreek Church to remember the true meaning of Christmas and went to see the movie The Star which was so cute! 

And Dave & I went to an ugly sweater party while the kids had a sleepover! 

And this was all in just the first 15 days of December. Sheesh I am exhausted just listing it all out. No wonder my kids were misbehaving and acting like crazy maniacs. They thrive on schedule and routines and we clearly had none! Well there is part 1 for you! 

















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!